Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flirt sms







  1. Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'
  2. U may b out of my sight but not out of my heart.
    U may b out of my reach but not out of my mind.
    I don't know what I mean 2 u,
    but u'll always be special 2 me.
  3. Whts wrong wid ur cell?
    Tried calling U so many times
    bt every time d operater says
    the subscriber u r calling is in ur HEART!
  4. The sweetness of chocolate
    remains in tongue for some minutes
    but the sweetness of person like you
    remains in heart forever and ever always
  5. Sweet MSG
    2 Sweet Heart
    from sweeter 1
    with sweetest words
    in sweet style
    on sweet time
    4 sweet reason
    of xpressing sweetest feelings
    that
    SweetHeart
    I LUV U.
  6. Sweet MSG
    2 Sweet Heart
    from sweeter 1
    with sweetest words
    in sweet style
    on sweet time
    4 sweet reason
    of xpressing sweetest feelings
    that
    SweetHeart
    I LUV U.
  7. Loading the Babe meter.....



    5%



    17%



    26%



    57%



    78%



    99%



    100% COMPLETE



    Processing data..


    ANALYSIS COMPLETE



    U R A 100%
    Gorgeous Babe XXX!
  8. New style of proposing a girl..
    "i hv spent many sleepless nights in ur Luv n
    i dont want my son 2 do d same 4 your daughter
    so lets mk them brother n sister.
  9. Government imposing new taxes.
    Dating Rs.10, Hug Rs.20, Kiss Rs.30, Love Rs.50.
    But you don't worry, flirting is still free.
  10. I wish I was a teddy bear,
    that lay upon your bed,
    so everytime you cuddled it,
    you cuddled me instead.
  11. Those who can't have u hate u,
    those who have u can't handle u,
    those who abuse u lose u,
    & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!
  12. Too many stars in the sky,
    too many tears that have left my eyes.
    Too many girls out in the blue,
    but they are nothing compared to you!
  13. All I wanted was sumone 2 care 4 me.
    All I wanted was sumone who'd b there 4 me.
    All I ever wanted was sumone who'd b true.
    All I ever wanted was sum1 like u.
  14. Don't send any messages,
    I don't want to see you,
    hear your voice, think of you,
    coz my doctor advised me 2
    keep away from Sweets.
  15. Hey, I just got your blood test report.
    U have been tested HIV positive.
    Report reads person has high percentage of
    Honey In Veins. No Wonder!
  16. Hey, I just got your blood test report.
    U have been tested HIV positive.
    Report reads person has high percentage of
    Honey In Veins. No Wonder!
  17. It takes two to tango,
    two to kiss, two to talk & reminisce.
    So many good things come in pair &
    one of those things is ME n YOU!
  18. A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss,
    without u in my life baby luv is what I'll miss.
    U took me by the hand & u swept me off my feet.
    So plz understand that u make my life complete.
  19. Some say you are ugly,
    Some say you are jungly,
    Some say you are pugly,
    but I say you are lovely.
  20. I can't help it, it's not by choice,
    my heart beats faster, my knees get weak,
    my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe
    and each & every moment feels brand new,
    I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!
  21. Whenever I miss u
    I won't luk 4 u in my dreams
    or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.
    I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U
  22. Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat,
    UR LOVE is the reason why I breathe.
    Tell me Dear, What is Sweet?
    Is that U or UR heart beat
  23. The moment I first saw you,
    you warmed my heart,
    the second time you made little flames and
    now you make my heart burn like hell!
  24. Humne Chaand se pooha
    teri Chaandni ka raaz kya hai?
    Chaand ne aapki taraf Ishara kar ke kaha,
    Inhi say pucho jisay dekh kar mein chamakta hoon.
  25. The length & breadth & height of you,
    total up to quite a view,
    but to taste the true delight of you,
    I'll have to take a bite of u.
  26. U r as sweet as Bailey, as strong as Tequila,
    as warm as Cognac, as exotic as Malibu,
    as heady as a cocktail & as special as Champagne.
    I'm simply drunk on U.
  27. Too many stars in the sky,
    too many tears that have left my eyes.
    Too many girls out in the blue,
    but they are nothing compared to you!
  28. I have had a really bad day
    and it always makes me feel better
    to see a pretty girl smile.
    So, would you smile for me?
  29. I have had a really bad day
    and it always makes me feel better
    to see a pretty girl smile.
    So, would you smile for me?
  30. The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams,
    like a song without music,
    like a rose without smell,
    like a face without smile,
    like ME without U!
  31. I wanted to put something
    incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice,
    sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen,
    but unfortunately I do not fit on it.
  32. Once upon a time, something happened to me.
    It was the sweetest thing that ever could be,
    it was a fantasy, a dream come true.
    It was the day I met u!
  33. An important element of LOVE is communication,
    and that's the reason why my fingers are
    still pressing the keys on my phone.
    Because I don't want to cut the line that connects US...
  34. Can you see me? no? Turn around,
    can you see me now? no? Turn again,
    can you see me now?
    I can see you because
    you have a special place in my heart!
  35. What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H
    A
    Boy
    Can
    Do
    Everything
    For
    Girls
    Heart
  36. I wanted to send you all my love
    but the postman said it was too big !!!!!
  37. I am in hospital now.
    After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to a surgery room.
    The doctor told me, I will die
    if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
  38. The day that I'll die,
    when death replaces birth,
    I'll recognize angels' faces,
    'cus I live with one on earth.
  39. I get the best feeling in the world
    when you say hi or even smile at me
    because I know, even if its just for a second,
    that I've crossed your mind.
  40. Why is it that I have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you
    and all you have to do is smile to get to me?
  41. If I got a penny every time I thought of you
    I'd be a millionaire by tomorrow.
  42. If u feel little dizzy,
    lot bored, little sick, all lost,
    little sad and frustrated,
    I know whats wrong....
    UR'suffering from the lack of...
    VITAMINE -"I"
  43. Hey! Cutie... ..yes YOU!
    you're smiling again
    Its bcoz i told u that ur CUTE
    hey...... Sometimes we need 2 lie
    Just to make some one SMILE!
  44. I know you think I'm cute,
    I know you think I'm fine,
    but like the other guys,
    take a number and wait in line!
  45. We've known Each other 4 Quite a while now,
    do u think we can be more than FRNDS?
    Will u be my PARTNER 2 rob a BANK !?
  46. At this moment 3.7 million are sleeping.
    2.3 million are falling in love.
    4.1 million are eating and
    only 1 cute is reading this txt ;)
  47. What's the difference between pleasure and torture?
    Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much
  48. Think big
    Think smart
    Think positive
    Think beautiful
    Think great
    I know dis is
    2 much 4 u,
    so here is a shortcut
    Just think about ME!
  49. Log kehte hain
    Pyar itna b mat karo
    K
    Girl friendsar pe swar ho jaye
    Hum kehtey hain
    K
    Pyar itna karo
    K
    Girl friend ki friend bhi tumhre sath farar ho jaye.......
  50. 143 is numerically saying "I LOVE YOU"
    What if I ask u 23423 same as "DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?
    Would u answer me 312 same as "YES I DO"
  51. Never get tired of doing little things to others,
    coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them.
    That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.
  52. Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?
    Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?
    Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?Ms.Mina?
    AAre baba, I am asking that u Miss me na?
  53. Every girls is Smart,
    intelligent,
    Sweet
    Talented
    Excellent
    Romantic
    Sexy. in short form they all are your S.I.S.T.E.R.S.
  54. Every girls is Smart,
    intelligent,
    Sweet
    Talented
    Excellent
    Romantic
    Sexy. in short form they all are your S.I.S.T.E.R.S.
  55. I have had a really bad day
    and it always makes me feel better
    to see a pretty girl smile.
    So, would you smile for me?
  56. Are you tired?
    Because you've been running through my mind all day.
  57. Let's commit the perfect crime,
    I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine.
  58. u know about my smile?
    it occurs on ur lips,
    reflects in ur eyes
    &
    ends with a glow on ur face.
    actually it exists only when u r happy
  59. Open with Love...
    If I disturb U
    I am Sorry!
    But I need
    To Say



    I...




    Love...



    Disturbing you...
  60. It's a test to check your capability of Mathematics
    But you have 2 read this msg for only once.......
    ok!
    R u ready??
    Here We Go....
    2+7
    +9
    -5
    +4
    +8
    -2
    +5
    -4
    +12
    -8
    THE QUESTION'S:
    How many Times Did u Press The Button
  61. 2days weather 4cast:
    it wud b cloudy if u frown,
    rainy if u cry, clear if u r happy,
    sunny if u smile & stormy if u sing!
  62. You can fall from the sky
    You can fall from a tree
    But the best way to fall
    Is in love with me
  63. God is wise when he did not put a price tag on you.
    If he did, I won’t be able to afford
    to have a boyfriend (girlfriend) as precious as you.
  64. Darling, if you are the second best girl/boy for me,
    then who is the best? The answer is nobody,
    because you will always be the best girl/boy for me
  65. If you were to check my handphone one day,
    you will realise that yours will be the one and only name that appears in my
    inbox, sent messages and dialed numbers folder.
    Cos anything associated with you,
    is just too precious to be deleted away.
  66. If I write you a song, will you listen?
    If I make you dinner, will you eat it?
    If I give you my heart, will you take it?
    If you break my heart, will you fix it?
  67. science haz proved that SugaR melts in water......
    so plzzzz...DONT walk in rain ..
    otherwize i wil lose such a
    sWEEt friend like U..!!
  68. Cotton candy?
    nope!
    Chocolate syrup?
    nah!
    lemme c...
    how about sugar?
    hmmm....
    nope!
    damn!
    still can't find anything as
    sweet as YOU!.
  69. Can I hav ur picture,so Santa Clause knows exactly wat to give me
  70. If luv is blind,how will u find me?
  71. R u free for d rest of ur life?
  72. Every man dreams of a beautiful woman,
    so do I....
    I dream of u.
  73. Do u hav a coin?
    I want to call ur parents to thank dem
  74. Ek bar karo na plz..
    kisi ko pata nahi chalega..
    plz karo naaa........
    muje acha lage ga...
    ek bar hamari dosti ki khatri
    kar do na plzz...
    ek pyara sa SMS!!!
  75. GIRL- "i want to end our reltionship.. I am going to return everything u gave me..."

    BOY-"Ok then., Let's Start with Kisses !"
  76. Lord Said,"LUV THY NEIGHBOUR"
    I have been doind it since
    U moved into my Locality
  77. Wen I first saw u in d class
    I was WANDER-STRUCk
    wen u opened ur mouth
    D whole class was WANDER-Struck
  78. In d Garden Of My HEart
    Wanted A GURL-FRND
    Experienced not Required!
  79. For Plz Come:

    Wid U its like Dealing wid a Govt. Department,
    Apply Apply Apply,but no Reply....Anyway!
    Its said,all things come to him who waits,
    so I m waiting for U...

    For- Khubsurat Sahjaadi

    Date- Kal bhi... Aaj bhi...

    Time- When ever U desire

    Place- U Like

    Given By- Team OF Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke.
  80. Raat ko karo gey to SuSt raho gey.....Din ko karo gey to ChuSt Raho gey...
    Kartey raho gey to TanDrusT Raho gey...
    EK SMS YAAR!!!!!

0 comments: